This beautiful treasure basket contains a number of specially selected items chosen to explore a range of mathmatical ideas that support EYFS. Included are number, and a variety of shapes, sizes and lengths; sets of pairs, threes and up to ten items, all designed to explore early mathmatical language and concepts.
This collection is designed to encourage children to compare similarities and differences, use number names and count up to 3,5 and then more, or older children needing lanuage or support for catch up. Our maths treasure basket is one of our more popular educational resources enjoyed by children and practitioners alike, and has been based on a traditional treasure basket exploring a variety of textures, everyday objects, shapes and colours.
- Designed for children aged 30 months and upwards but can be used for younger children with supervision (Caution some small parts in bags included).
- 12” straight sided wicker basket
- 20 items minimum including multiples in packs.
- Suitable for one child or a group.
- An educational guidance leaflet (Foxy Card) is included to ensure you get the most from this maths collection.
Maths Treasure Basket
Treasure baskets are based on firm educational research into early years play and supports EYFS.
As the items in a treasure basket have not been designed as toys, children should always be supervised during play.